Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Easy Way To Start Your Own Online Business

Author: Jason Coote


If you are thinking of starting an online business then you are one step closer to success! I too had aspirations of starting a business and the only thing that I regret is not taking the plunge earlier because I have been pleasantly surprised. In many ways I was lucky because through pure chance I bumped into someone who took me under their wing and became my mentor. It really saved me a huge amount of time and their experience was truly invaluable. Now I'm not going to fool you into thinking that starting your business is going to make you a millionaire, but it is a great way to make a steady income. You wouldn't expect to make a living without a little hard work but with a passion for success you are half way there before you start. And I can assure you,your goal is within your grasp. Follow these basic tips and you will be on your way to having a profiable online business. Just take a look at my blog and see how our business works.

The key to our business is working with an affiliate marketing network. We signed up with a company called Paid On Results and it is truly the easiest way to sell a huge number of products. They feature nearly 200 merchants selling all manner of goods from clothing & fashion to gadgets to gifts. These companies give you as much support as you need and best of all want you to succeed. I have worked with Paid On Results and have nothing but praise for them. Once you have your product line, you need a blog or website.

I use Blogger to create my weblog/website. They have umpteen designs to choose from and its easy to learn. My blog http://skinnybingo.blogspot.com/  took two days to create - a couple of evenings to be accurate - and I was ready to start business. Take a look at Skinny Bingo to get an idea of what you should be working towards.

The key to success is getting people to visit your website. This isn't as difficult as it sounds when you consider how many people have 100's of friends & family on Facebook, Twitter, E-mail ect. Spread the word that you have a ''great new website''. The brilliant thing with selling as an affiliate is that it doesn't look like you are trying to sell, just informing ''potential buyers'' of this company which has some really cool products.

I'm a man selling women's fashion, accessories and much more - so I'm sure you can follow in my shoes albeit designer ones.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment